WHAT IS KING KOLA?
King Kola is Emerald Harvest’s powerful bloom booster which greatly increases the dry weight of harvests with a precise formulation of potassium and phosphorous and other nutrients and supplements.
Watch this brief overview video about King Kola.
HOW DO BLOOM BOOSTERS WORK?
By adding extra potassium and phosphorous at the right times during the plant’s growth stages bloom booster supplements:
- Create more abundant and productive budding sites
- Develop weightier buds, fruits and flowers for bigger, denser yields
WHY PURCHASE KING KOLA
OVER ANOTHER BRAND?
- It’s an all-in-one bloom booster.
Some competitive brands have 2 or 3 or more bloom booster products which can be confusing and costly. King Kola is one bottle with all a grower needs – growers don’t have to buy and apply two or more bloom boosters.
- King Kola contains the right concentrations and ratios of P and K—no more and no less than needed.
Some products have much more P and K in their formulation, and they do so mainly for marketing purposes. With names like ‘bomb’ and ‘blast’ they try to convince growers that more is better – but that is not scientifically accurate and can lead to over-feeding, can be harmful to plants (burning) and reduce productivity. King Kola ensures growers avoid burning plants with a proven, scientifically formulated level of P and K that is exact and precise for the plant’s use. For that reason, King Kola produces little, if any, nutrient waste and runoff – ecological and clean, especially for a mineral fertilizer.
- Contains hemp seed flour as a protein source.
King Kola is the only bloom booster on the market with a protein source derived from hemp. Most brands use animal proteins to supplement their boosters but these protein profiles do not match the protein profiles of the plant. Hemp seed is the natural choice for growing cannabis. Just think of a natural forest floor. When leaves from a tree fall to the ground, they decompose and create perfectly suited nutrition for the tree. The proteins in King Kola act the same way – giving back to the plant exactly what it needs.
MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER
Growers should avoid “phosphorous bombs” – products that are overtly heavy in Phosphorous. They should feed their crops the right concentrations and ratios of phosphorus and potassium to achieve optimal harvests. Too much or too little can have adverse effects on plant growth. Each species is different and has a different optimal range, but the same principle holds true for all crops. King Kola is precisely formulated to cannabis cultivation.
This illustration shows how even tiny amounts of Phosphorous can greatly affect plant growth and vitality.
0.0145 mL/L of phosphorous provides the optimal nutrient level for peak plant performance.
1 IN 100,000
A single drop (0.05 mL) of phosphorous added to a Liter of water takes the dilution from 0.0145 mL/L (optimal) to 0.0645 mL/L which, according to the chart above, places it somewhere along the red line. This very slightly higher concentration of P:
- reduces the leaf size by over 35%
- reduces the number of budding sites by over 25%
- reduces the number of flowers by 18%.
More is NOT better.
WHAT DO THE INGREDIENTS IN KING KOLA'S UNIQUE FORMULATION DO?
- Helps transfer other nutrients and energy
- Used in photosynthesis
- Stimulates flower initiation
- Promotes fruit & seed formation
- Encourages root development
- Improves fruit & flower quality
- Promotes translocation of sugars throughout the plant
- Is essential to the proper functioning of stomata (that regulates water utilization)
- Increases phenolic compounds for greater pest resistance
- Builds sturdy plant structures
Hemp seed flour from cannabis sativa
- Protein source from the same plant – not animal source
- Proteins are the buildingblocks – and King Kola uses a plant’s own protein
- Rich in L-amino acids
- Encourages nutrient uptake by the roots
- Also acts as a nitrogen source
CAN I USE KING KOLA WITH MY
CURRENT NUTRIENT LINE?
Though it is possible to have good results by using King Kola on its own or with another brand – for best results, King Kola shouldn’t be mixed-and-matched with competing product lines. Growers should use the full Emerald Harvest line as a complete plant nutrient system to maximize the genetic potential of their crop.
King Kola has precisely formulated ratios and concentrations of nutrients to work with our product line. This ensures all levels of nutrients – not just potassium and phosphorus – are being delivered to the plants at the right time in the right amounts.