KEEP IT IN THE SWEET SPOT
Keep the nutrient solution and the growing medium in the “sweet spot” (pH 5.5‒6.5) for optimal nutrient uptake and no nutrient deficiencies.
WHAT MAKES IT WORK?
pH Up and Down are buffers composed of a weak base (up) and weak acid (down) designed to correct pH imbalances in hydroponic gardens.
- pH Up when the pH tests too acidic
- pH Down when the pH tests too alkaline
- Small, root-and-substrate-friendly quantities
WHY USE IT?
pH Up and pH Down regulate the pH for optimal nutrient uptake and stable beneficial bacteria colonies, and they forestall nutrient deficiencies.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Emerald Harvest professional base nutrients and supplements are pH buffered, so if you’re using our full product line as directed, your garden should already have a balanced pH.
- When the pH of the nutrient solution is too low or too high, certain elements (e.g., iron or manganese) could be wholly or partially “locked out.”
- The sweet spot, pH 5.8–6.3, is the ideal pH range for high-value plants grown in hydroponic gardens.
Avoid nutrients deficiencies by keeping the pH stable.
In the pH sweet spot, all essential elements remain available.
SAFEGUARD YOUR PLANTS
Imbalanced pH can damage—or even kill—your plants.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Thank you for making a great product that ensures success even for new growers like me! Keep up the great work!.
I love your product, 100 percent. Never have I had so much success. Just me, doing what I love..
I truly have a serious change in my income with the change of the feeding program to Emerald Harvest. It is more simple and it truly pays back my money..
I have never come across such a well thought out product that shows from just looking at the bottle. Then come to find out how well that product kicks ass..